Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Goin' Buggy

Terri, here to announce our new challenge. 
The title of this post may suggest that I have gone a little crazy this Spring (that's nothing new, my friends say I'm always a little crazy). But that's another story. 
My challenge for you is to create a project 
using a BUG as your focal point.

Terri


I have had this Stampin' Up stamp set for years, but don't use it very much. 
That's how I decided on the title for this challenge.
Look at the wonderful creations from the sisters, then get busy crafting. 
You may be a little "buggy" by the time this challenge ends.


Darlene

Inside

Anna 



Agata (adziamar)


Great job ladies!  
Now it's your turn and I am looking forward to seeing your fabulous projects.


Deadline to Enter:
You have until Sunday, June 21st - 8:00 PM (EST)
Winner will be announced Tuesday, June 23rd.

Please remember to follow these few simple rules:

  • No backlinking ... only new creations.
  • Three (3) entry limit.
  • You can share with as many other challenges as you like.
  • Must follow the challenge theme to qualify for prize (when one is available).
  • Direct Link to your challenge entry ... not your entire blog.
  • Link back to our challenge in your blog post.
  • We would really appreciate you turning OFF the word verification.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards DT!

DonnaMundinger said...

Really loving the DT work! thanks for a fun Challenge. xxD

HeARTworks said...

wow! These cards are fantastic! I love all the details on them! Good job! patsy