Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Let It Snow Winners

Thank You to all our wonderful entrants!!
We have the winners of our challenge "Let It Snow" to announce!
Let me say it was once again absolutely very hard to choose.
There were so many cute images, beautiful projects, lovely details
that all of you are winners and very creative in what you do!

But, we do have to choose, hard as it is!

Our Top 3 Sister Awards go to:

I loved the simple, clean lines of these beautiful cards!



Beautifully colored image with lovely details!


Simply sweet and adorable!


Please grab your Top 3 Sisters badge from our sidebar and display it proudly on your blogs!  

And Our Top Sister Award Goes To

I just love all the layers, colors and adorable penguin!!


Congratulations!!!!
Please grab your Top Sister badge from our sidebar and display it proudly on your blog!  
You've certainly earned it!

Make sure to join us for our next challenge February 11th .
It's going to be a fun one, Terri is our hostess and she has chosen
"Sweethearts and Roses"





2 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of the top 3! Great start to my day!

NickScrapShack said...

I am so excited to be your Top Sister. I´ll add my badge with pride!